Vortex Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vortex roleplay/ MTA Roleplay. People, mature from Valhalla, comes here.(No offence, vG)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[RP Guide]Gun Fear

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cyklopas
Admin
Admin
cyklopas

[RP Guide]Gun Fear Empty
PostSubject: [RP Guide]Gun Fear   [RP Guide]Gun Fear EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:31 am

This thread must help you understand, why Gun Fear rule is needed, and what is it. You may already know, that guns are one of most respected items in the Gaming, althrough, in Roleplay games, they must be last resort.

But If someone will aim them at you, you should RP the gun fear, or dodge the shots.

For example, you're in a shop, buying some stuff. Suddenly, some robbers come in with AK47. One of them aim at you and says you to get on the floor. Also let's imagine that you have a Colt in your waistline. But what that Colt can do? 1 Colt vs. 2 Ak47-armed terrorists. I'd suggest not taking out a weapon and comply, until SWAT comes. And what will SWAT do? SWAT must cuff everyone in the scene. So I'd suggest not to resist. Simple as simple, eh? RPing Gun Fear is easy.... And If you'll die... What's from it? This is Roleplay. This is not actually Real Life. Don't be scared of CK. Remember, we do not roleplay to win.

@Originaly made by Doctor(me)

Addition from Izanagi:

While roleplaying gun fear is useful, however it depends on the character whether or not to fear a gun. Take these things into consideration when deciding whether or not to roleplay fear:
1. Your character's... character
2. The options there are
3. Something I forgot to write here

Last edited by cyklopas on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://vortex-rp.roleplaylife.net
cyklopas
Admin
Admin
cyklopas

[RP Guide]Gun Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Guide]Gun Fear   [RP Guide]Gun Fear EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:33 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
http://vortex-rp.roleplaylife.net

[RP Guide]Gun Fear
Page 1 of 1